My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Purosol LCD/Plasma Screen Cleaner Review

 

image

Purosol Plasma
Purosol Plasma was originally developed for NASA and the US military for use on high-end electronic displays. Combining the power of organic plant extracts and state-of-the-art green chemistry, it is the world’s most advanced cleaning solution.

Purosol Plasma is Effective. Using the latest in surface chemistry, it breaks the molecular bonds that dust, dirt and grime use to adhere to the screen surface. Purosol Plasma is streak-free and leaves an anti-static barrier which repels dust, meaning you will have to clean your screen less frequently.

                                   image

Purosol Plasma - 2oz Bottle

I was really excited to try Purosol because I’ve never been really sure what I should use to clean our computer screens. I cleaned our computer screen and our laptop screen with Purosol and it did such a great job. It came in a nice little spray bottle and there was a special little cloth to use to wipe the screen. I was amazed that it cleaned everything off and there was no lint left behind! I have also noticed that dust hasn’t accumulated as fast on the screens after using it.

If you’re looking for a great green screen cleaner be sure and check out Purosol Plasma.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: