My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Clinere Ear Cleaners Review

                                 image

Clinere Ear Cleaners offer users an effective tool for ear cleaning, as well as ear-itch relief. Complete with dual purpose ends, the scoop can be used to remove unwanted wax, dirt and debris, while the flexible and finned end can be utilized to clean and exfoliate the outer surface of the ear canal entrance.


Made of a soft and flexible plastic, Clinere Ear Cleaners provide a comfortable alternative to traditional ear cleaning. Clinere Ear Cleaners provide a much safer, responsible way for people to cleanse and provide relief to their itchy ears.

Unlike a cotton swab, which traditionally embeds wax and debris further into the ear canal, Clinere Ear Cleaners provide an easy option for truly clean ears.

I really like using Clinere Ear Cleaners, I think they are so much more affective than a Q~Tip. Every once in a while I get a really itchy ear and I have found that after using Clinere Earl Cleaners I’m not having that happen. Clinere Ear Cleaners actually pick up and remove the wax out of my ear instead of pushing it around like a Q~Tip does. I gave some to my sweet hubby (he’s been known to use a bobby pin or a paper clip) to try and he really liked them. Now I won’t have to worry about him getting into my bobby pins!

Clinere Ear Cleaners are now available in Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, CVS, Meijer, H-E-B and Shopko stores nationwide.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: