My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One Bath And Body Review

                            One Bath & Body

ONE Hair Biscuit Solid Shampoo Bar: This earth-friendly hair cleansing bar equals three eight ounce bottles of shampoo in one recyclable cardboard container—no plastic in sight. Formulated with soothing oatmeal and conditioning natural oils instead of harsh chemicals, the hair biscuit provides a fresh-scented, no-mess deep cleaning hair treat.

 

                      HAIR

This shampoo bar was really fun to use and it does an amazing job cleaning my hair. My kids really like it too.

ONE Sweeten My Skin After Shower Skin Conditioner Bar: Feed your skin the healthy way with this conditioning solid moisturizer. The concentrated, solid moisturizing bar infused with nourishing natural oils to replenish and hydrate parched skin. Simply smooth over skin after each shower and let the natural ingredients penetrate the skin overnight.

                         NEWSOAP

This bar is amazing! I love the way my skin feels after a use this amazing bar. We live in Utah, a desert state, so my skin feels dry and parched a lot. But not now that I started using this amazing bar. I love the light scent too!

One products available at Target stores, Target.com and Walgreens.com

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: