My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lily Organics Review

 

                  

About Lily Organics:

                  
LILY ORGANICS DEW FRESH SKIN CARE

“RESULTS ARE FANTASTIC---QUALITY IS IMPECCABLE!”

  • To provide the best results we have to use the planet’s finest ingredients, that is why we:
  • Are SEED to SHELF™ to insure every step of quality!
  • Have our own certified organic farm
  • Make our products up fresh every week!
  • Harness and bottle the power of Mother Nature!
  • No synthetic chemicals—ever!
  • Package full size only in glass!
  • Guarantee our product will give you glowing skin and healthy results

Do you want beautiful skin? What makes a quality product? Lily Organics, inc. is redefining quality in skin care.

That is why we call our products, “Dew Fresh” – Skin Care products. Just like nature creates morning dew, our products are crafted to make your skin fresh and healthy as the morning dew.

No synthetic chemicals - Ever!

For my review I picked the Organic Rose Facial Toner. It said that it hydrates skin and helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles.

 

                                  

Organic Rose Facial Toner

  • Pure and fresh, with results guaranteed!  Our products will improve your skin in thirty days or your money back!
  • Unparalleled in quality and the best in the world.
  • Handcrafted and grown fresh weekly, ensuring all nutrients are bio-available to regenerate your skin!
  • Free of a carbon footprint and synthetic chemicals! -Safe for sensitive skin

I love this toner. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized too. I love knowing that it is made from all natural ingredients. Sometimes my face feels a little dry during the day and this toner solves that problem. A couple of sprays and my face feels great again. I also love the light rose smell.

Be sure and stop by Lily Organics and check out all their other great skin care products!

You can connect with Lily Organics on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: