My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

7 Cheese Tortellini Salad

This salad went over really well with my family. Who wouldn't love little bundles of cheese in a tangy dressing! I like salads like this because you can just use whatever you have on hand.

7 Cheese Tortellini Salad

3 cups tortellini, cooked
1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
1/4 cup chopped salami
1 can olives, chopped
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
1/4 cup pepperoncini, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons pepperoncini juice
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
6 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

In a small bowl whisk the garlic, pepperoncini juice, vinegar and olive oil. Add the salt and pepper to taste. Put all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing.


2 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

I love summer pasta salads...this one looks like a winner!

Sharinskishe said...

I get so hungry when I read your posts!!! But I keep coming back for more. Your photos are yum, yum good. Thanks for sharing your expertise with us.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Shari