My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pasta Pomodoro E Ricotta



I made this for dinner the other night, and my family really liked it! I did too! It was super easy and quick to make! I made some popovers, but they didn't pop like they were suppose to, so I'll share the recipe for those later when I get them to work!



Pasta Pomodoro E Ricotta

1 can diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon basil
6 oz ricotta
2 cups pasta
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach
I had a couple of garlic and Gruyere sausages I sliced and added, but you don't need them

Cook the pasta. In another pan heat the tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Add the ricotta cheese and stir until melted in. When the pasta is done put the frozen spinach in the water with the pasta, then dump it all into a colander, drain and add to the tomato mixture. Serve.



No comments: