My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Happy Memorial Day!

I found this chocolate chip cookie recipe the other day. It's a little different, because you don't use a mixer! You just use a bowl and a wooden spoon. I thought it would be a good one to use in our RV, since I don't have a mixer in it. I doubled the recipe, because you can never have to many cookies. I also didn't think it needed all the chocolate chips. This made a really good cookie, but don't forget to flatten the dough blobs a little.

We're going for a canoe ride and a picnic today, so I think we'll take these along!




Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips
Mix the sugar and butter well. Add the egg and vanilla and mix some more. Add the baking powder, salt and flour, stir well. Add the chocolate chips.


Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheets and flatten a little with your fingers. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Be careful not to over bake.

This is a picture of my son having fun with his dog Seamus! Seamus is a very good dog, he just likes to hang out!














Photobucket

No comments: