39DollarGlasses is owned by 2 eye doctors and all of their glasses are totally American made. They offer high quality glasses at reasonable prices. They have a super fast turn around and can offer next day glasses. They also ship free to active service men and women.
I was excited to order a new pair of glasses. I can’t even remember when I got my last pair. I was a little hesitant about trying to order a pair of glasses on line, but 39DollarGlasses has a little help center that helped me choose just the right pair.
Once you find a pair of glasses that you like you can click the little face shapes below the picture (of the person wearing the glasses) and it will change to a different woman or man wearing the glasses. It really helps get an idea what they look.
Frame with inset rhinestones, light & thin Rx lenses, UV & Scratch coatings, and polished edges
This is the pair that I chose and I love them! I love the little rhinestones on the sides that add a little bit of bling. I have an oval face so I can wear most any style frames. The glasses are a very good quality too. I was amazed at how fast they came in the mail. They came in a little bag inside the case.
If you have kids that need glasses 39DollarGlasses has you covered~
For kid's glasses:
* They have poly carbonate lenses with UV protection and scratch resistant coverings STANDARD on ALL kids glasses
* Poly Carbonate lenses are the #1 doctor recommended lens by ALL eye doctors
* Since the owners are both eye doctors (and fathers themselves) they know the importance of protecting children's eyes.
* All other eyeglass companies make you pay for this protection and if you don't think of asking for it you are putting your child's eyes at risk
* 39DG is NOT willing to allow any child to have anything less than shatter proof glasses
* EVERYTHING is made (kids and adults) in the USA. They have very high quality and durability standards.
* 39DG understand that children can be finicky when wanting a style of glasses, so they have a huge selection of stylish frames to make most kids happy!
39DollarGlasses can truly be the store to buy glasses for the whole family and you can save some money.
39DollarGlasses is giving one lucky Songberries follower one pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses (up to $75.00)! To enter visit 39DollarGlasses and tell me which pair of glasses you would choose, don’t forget you must be a PUBLIC* follower of my blog!
For extra entries you may~
2)Like 39DollarGlasses Facebook~2 entries~leave 2 comments
3)Like Songberries on Facebook~2 entries~leave 2 comments
4)Update your Facebook status with the giveaway~3 entries~leave 3 comments
5)Follow 39DollarGlasses on Twitter~2 entries~leave 2 comments
6)Follow Songberries on Twitter~2 entries~leave 2 comments
7)Tweet the giveaway~3 entries~leave 3 comments
8)Grab my button(leave me a link to your blog&tell me where to find it)~5 entries~leave 5 comments
9)Sign up for my newsletter~6 entries~leave 6 comments
10)Sign up for any of my other giveaways(top right side of my blog)~2 entries each~leave 2 comments
11)Follow me on Networked Blogs(Right side of my blog)~3 entries~leave 3 comments
12)Leave a comment on 39DollarGlasses Facebook page(make it a comment about the glasses not just "Songberries sent me")~2 entries~leave 2 comments
*The way I check to see if you’re a public follower is by clicking on your name in the comments, which takes me to your profile. At your profile I check to see if my blog is listed.
I want to thank 39DollarGlasses for sponsoring this giveaway. This giveaway is open to US Residents only and will close May 25, 2011 at 12am.
~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.