My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Exuviance Review

image

Exuviance skin care products are clinically proven to dramatically transform all skin types for undeniable results.

                         image

Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque

  • Mandelic Acid and Gluconolactone help reduce the look of wrinkles
  • Stimulates cell renewal
  • Vitamins A and E and a Pro Vitamin B Complex moisturize
  • Antioxidant Pro-Vitamin C helps to defend against free radicals

Revitalize stressed skin while fighting the signs of aging with the Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque. This powerful deep cleansing masque combines a clinically proven blend of concentrated Alpha and Polyhydroxy acids (AHA/PHA) that offer full-strength anti-aging benefits without irritation. Gluconolactone, a potent Polyhydroxy Acid decreases lines and wrinkles by strengthening the skin and building the dermal matrix so skin appears fuller and plumper. This gentle exfoliant and natural antioxidant also improves the skin's clarity, luminosity and refines pore size, leaving skin truly refreshed and rejuvenated. The addition of Mandelic Acid (AHA) helps to visibly reduce wrinkled areas, while Vitamins A, C, E and a Pro Vitamin B Complex provide superior moisturization. Dermatologist developed.

This masque is amazing! I use after I’ve showered. I just leave it on my face while I’m getting dressed, then I just wash it off. My face feels amazing! I think it really does make my face look refreshed and a little less wrinkled. I’ve been using it about once a week for the last few weeks and I’m really loving the results.

You can connect with NeoStrata on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: