My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Hand & State Swim Meet~Another 2 Days Off From Blogging!

I went to the doctor Wednesday for my hand, it was doing so much better, it hardly hurt. Then the nurse made me a splint. She squeezed my hand and bent my fingers so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I even asked the doctor to check it with his instant x~ray machine after she got done wrapping it all up. It is still ok, but she bruised my hand pretty bad, it hurts as bad as it did after the surgery. So, it’s just going to have to heal. I did find out that there are no pins sticking out. The doctor will make a little T shaped incision in his office, pull the pins out and stich me up. Yup, I’m not looking forward to that!

This evening and tomorrow is Chauncey’s State Swim Meet. He’s been packing up his bag, collecting up clothes and lots of food and munchies. We had a hypnotherapist work with him to help him be not so stressed about the swim meet and he said he feels pretty good about it. Chauncey will be swimming the 500 Freestyle and possibly the 200 Freestyle.

Go Bees!

1 comment:

Caution/Lisa said...

I'm so sorry that your hand got messed up again!

Go, Chauncey, GO!