My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wholly Guacamole Review

My family loves to snack on chips. Sloan especially loves tortilla chips with sour cream. I was excited when I got a nice box in the mail from Wholly Guacamole with lots of products for my family to try on their chips!

First they tried the Salsa~

They really liked that it was a fresh salsa. We really enjoyed the flavor, in fact it was gone first! It had such a great flavor and wasn’t to chunky or runny, but just right!

Then, it was time for their Queso~

It’s a little spicy, but really yummy! Ken liked it the best and Sloan said she’d stick with salsa!

Last was their Guacamole~

They sent us the classic and the spicy.

The classic was really good. Ken and I love a good Guacamole and this is better than any we’ve tried from the store. I think it would be yummy on a sandwich in place of may or a burger!

Follow them on Facebook for different promotions!

GET OFF THE RANCH.COM

Wholly has a new program launching in January –Get Off the Ranch-- that pokes fun at ranch dip (because it’s boring, fatty and not healthy). There will be some great “Healthy New Year” filler content to consider as well as coupons to share.

SUPER SUPERBOWL

Get geared up for Super Bowl 2011 with HomegatingHQ. The site offers great coupons for saving tons on game day party food, party décor and unique invitation ideas and more. And, since it’s the biggest guacamole selling time of the year, you will be looking for recipes and ideas for sure and you can find them there.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: