My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 17, 2010

JammyPack Review

image

JammyPack is a fist-pumping, high-kicking, retro, throwback speaker bag that easily connects to any iPod, mobile phone, mp3/cd player, hand held game or multi-media device.

It most closely resembles what some people call a “Fanny Pack”. We ask: What’s a Fanny Pack? This is JammyPack!

Make no mistake; these colorful side dishes are no novelty act. We have spared no expense searching the Globe for the perfect sound and materials:

image

Mr Pink

SOUND
Absolutely, the highest-quality, water-resistant, silver stamped magnetic, open source, mini-speakers; boosting 3W of stereo-amplified beats. Engaging in the highest qualified range; volume with quality.

FABRIC
High-density, woven, rigid material that form fits to your waist to give the owner maximum support; necessary for any dance-off. Projecting sound upwards at the crowd; not a beat is lost.

POWER
4 x "AAA" batteries that will provide over 6 hours of non-stop, block-rockin' tunes.

I was excited to try out the Jammypack! I loved the bright pink Jammypack that they sent my to try. So, I know you’re worried that the Jammypack looks like a fanny pack, well, it’s worn a little different, so that takes care of that

problem! I strapped it on, low on my hip, kind of on the side. All I had  to do to make music is put 3 double A batteries in the adapter, then I hooked it into my mp3 player and I had music! I love the extra pockets to put things in! I’m going to be using this when I’m out on some runs this summer!

 

image

You can connect with Jammypack on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Blogger Broadcast said...

Way too cute and very useful.
Thanks for stopping by and I now following your blog too.