My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Graham Cracker Candy~Super Easy and Quick!

PC161497

I found this recipe in an old cookbook I found at our local DI (second hand store). It looked so easy that I just had to try it. It turned out to be a big hit with my family and I think I’ll be making it to take around to my neighbors for Christmas this year!

Graham Cracker Candy

3/4 cup butter

1 cup brown sugar

2 eggs, beaten

Cook in the top of a double boiler until it is all melted and comes together nice, about 2 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with Pam.

2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs

1/2 cup coconut

2 cups mini marshmallows

Mix these 3 ingredients in a bowl and pour the cooled mixture over and mix well. Pour into prepared pan.

Topping

1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips

3 tablespoons peanut butter

Melt this in the microwave in a bowl for 30 seconds, then stir and repeat for 20 seconds each time until it is smooth. Pour over the top of filling. Chill in the refrigerator. These are best kept in the fridge too.

2 comments:

Pokey said...

O-o-Oh, YUM!!

Crystal said...

looks great! I'll have to try it to add to the christmas goodies plate