My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

CSN Stores Review

image

I was so excited to work with CSN Stores on another review. This time I choose a pair of shoes for my Sweet Hubby. These are the neatest shoes ever!

 

image

Treksta Men's Kisatchie in Blue / Lime Green

Designed for comfort, but built for demanding terrain. Think of them as a Jeep with the top down. These multisport sandals are armed with our traction-biting HyperGrip sole and encompass the outdoor lifestyle. It has lightweight EVA midsole for cushion and flexibility while the TPU shank protects against shock and supports natural foot structure. Synthetic rubber toe cap protects against wear and abrasion while the BOA lacing system locks foot securely in place.

My sweet hubby loves these shoes! He likes the lacing system on them. It’s kind of a heavy duty fish line with a little dial at the top. The dial pops open and that opens up the shoe so you can get your foot in, then you just shut the dial and turn it to tighten the laces. It is such a clever system. My hubby said that these shoes are super comfortable too!

I love shopping at CSN Stores! It is so easy to shop at one of their more than 200 stores.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: