My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mommy Pads & More Review

 

                              Mommy Pads & More

Mommy Pads & More offers several fun and stylish designs of personalized notepads, stationery, stamps and necklaces. They make the perfect gift for new moms, teachers, housewarming, hostess, wedding...the possibilities are endless. And why not, treat yourself to one too! All products allow for change in color and design.

 

mod dots notepad with matching ribbon

 PB091227

 mod dots notepad with matching ribbon

These are fun unique girlie notepads! Need to write a quick note, make a to-do list, jot down notes to teachers? This pad is perfect. Each of our notepads has 50 sheets and is made with 24 lb paper. They are not the usually smaller notepads you find in the market, they measure a generous 5.5" by 8.5" with an adorable matching ribbon tied at the top. These unique personalized pads are glued at the top and the paper is perforated just below the bow for easy tear off. Want a different color combination? Just make a note on your order and we are happy to make it custom.

I love the Mommy Pad that I choose and I got to personalize it with my blog name! How fun is that! I love the big polka dotted bow, it’s so cheery and makes this pad even more fun to use!

Be sure and stop by Mommy Pads & More, I bet you’ll find some great Christmas gifts there too!

You can connect with Mommy Pads & More on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: