My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Holly Beth’s Natural

 

HollyBeth's Natural Luxury

The recipe for this unique product was inspired by the traditional breakfast foods of HollyBeth’s native South and by her mother, who always used cornmeal on her face as a beauty treatment.

Grits & Honey Scrub

HollyBeth’s Natural Luxury Grits & Honey Scrub

I enjoyed this face scrub, but I did find it really thick. It seemed like a lot of it ended up in the sink. I only received a small sample of it, so the full jar might just keep better. I found that the next time I used it I just added a little water to it and it worked a lot better.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

2 comments:

Rose said...

i love honey products, but i do't like scrubs. i guess i have some type of fettish. take care. rose

HollyBeth Organics said...

Thank you songberries! I LOVE your blog!!