My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Clarisea Review

 

ClariSEA - Skin Clarity, From the Sea 

Allison Ruth found that soaking in dissolved sea salt water had the exact same affect on her acne as did soaking in the ocean itself. But the only types of sea salt she could find were too harsh for her sensitive complexion so she set out on a mission to find the perfect skin clarifying salt for both face and body. Five years and dozens of sea salts later, she finally found it! A blend of 2 precious salts that's gentle enough for delicate facial skin yet strong enough to banish the blemishes.

After using the salts for a couple months, her entire face was clear as were my back, chest, shoulders, arms and neck! She could not believe that she had finally found the answer to all her acne woes. And her skin wasn't just clearer; it was softer, smoother and more evenly toned, like the salts were returning my complexion to its purest state!

Clarisea Clarifying Salt Treatment For Face & Body

Clarisea  Purifying Cleanser

Clarisea Perfecting Clay Mask

Clarisea Exfoliating Body Scrub

Clarisea Salt Scrub

Clarisea Salt Scrub

I received sample packets of each of these products. I always find it kind of hard to be all wet in the shower trying to open a little foil packet. I really enjoyed each of these products.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: