My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our Hike Up Ben Lomond Peak














aaa


These are pictures of my hike up Ben Lomond Peak. My best friend and my son Chauncey came with me. It was my 30yr wedding anniversary. My sweet hubby has a bad knee and doesn't hike anymore.







This is the trail up Ben Lomond Peak from the trail head at North Ogden Divide. Gorgeous, huh!
Hard to believe this in in Utah, a desert state!






Chauncey hiking up!


Can you see the mountain goats in the pictures above? There were even babies!














We could actually smell these white
woolly mountain goats before we saw them!








My best friend came along with Chauncey and me on our hike! It was such a gorgeous day!

I love the unexpected neon orange of the Indian Paint Brush!


This is one of the views near the top of Ben Lomond Peak. Ben Lomond Peak is
9, 764 feet up!


















My sweet hubby drove up Willard Peak Rd and picked us up at the top of Willard Peak, that was nice, it saved us walking 14 miles down!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, Carol! Happy anniversary!