My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Chimera Nail Polish Review~Colors To Cater


I'm always on the lookout for a pretty color of nail polish. I was excited when I found Chimera! They have salon quality nail polish at an affordable price. Chimera sent me 7 bottles of polish to try out!


Chimera carries over 130 luxurious colors. I'm talking about everything from mellow & understated to "HELLO-LOOK AT ME!" colors. Chimera's vision is to cater to women of all ages & income levels. At $14.95 per bottle, you get polish that will last! The pigments used for Chimera polish are all high grade powders, dyes, & liquids. Their applicator brushes are made from a finer filament than run of the mill polishes. This gives you a softer and more accurate feel as you apply your polish. It dries super quickly, doesn't chip, is long lasting, & applies beautifully.


My pedicure with Chimera polish lasted almost 2 weeks...and was actually still going strong. (And hello..it's flip flop season even!) I wanted to change the color because their color selections are just too appealing not to! The consistency of this polish is very thick, however application is extremely even and precise.


Chimera is an Australian made nail polish company located in Melbourne. Linh Hoang, a young female entrepreneur (girl power!) launched this brand to compete with all major international labels....Let me tell you, it won't compete..it will blow all competition away. Linh & Chimera are currently looking for Worldwide distributors. So I'm begging for someone to pick this fabulous brand up and move it our way! You will most definitely profit from this stellar nail polish!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: