My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yandy Lingerie Review


Have you heard of Yandy Lingerie? They have a great selection of lingerie in their on line store.
I got to choose two things for this review, so I choose these great black Charmeuse Pajama Set. They are so soft and fun to wear, and I love the iridescent beading on them!


I also choose this Racerback Sports Bra from the new Yandy Brand collection. This is a nice comfy bra and great for walking or other workouts, but not enough support for running.

Yandy has such a great selection of bras and panties (they have a panty sale on right now, 5 panties for $20)and lingerie, they definitely have something for everyone and they also have plus sizes. If you want something a little more (ahem) entertaining, they have that too!

Yandy ships your order really fast and they have tracking, I love that when I order online.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.



1 comment:

Velvet Over Steel said...

Great review! I love that exercise outfit! I'll have to checkout the site tonight. I so prefer shopping on-line anymore.
Thanks for sharing, Carol! ~ Coreen