My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Novica Review

Do you love to shop? When I'm in the mood for it, shopping is super fun! I got to spend some time awhile back shopping in a very unique online store called Novica. Novica wants to indulge these quests for the unique and they have combed the world to find skilled artisans specializing in handmade jewelry, jewelry boxes,unique gifts and even furniture. I was lucky enough to have the chance to spend $100 with Novica and I had so much fun looking through all the different categories! Their selection of jewelry and fine furnishings for the home was so immense, that I shopped online for over two hours, but finally chose the following two items to show you!

This is how they came wrapped! I almost hated to open them!

The ribbon on this one is gorgeous!

I picked this really nice Alpaca wool men's sweater, called "Blue Favorite Memories". It is so soft and comfy feeling. I love the deep dark blue. Wasn't it nice of Chauncey to model it for us!


.Sloan is wearing the Beaded Cotton Skirt~"Ebony Ruffles." This skirt feels very feminine when it twirls around your legs!

COMPANY'S DESCRIPTION:

We want to give artists and artisans around the world a global platform to express their true artistic talents and to spur their creativity. And, we want to provide you with access to unique, hard-to-find items at great values that only the Internet infrastructure can allow.

At the deepest essence of our philosophy, we want to create a bridge between you and the many talented artisans across the globe.

We want you to know about who you're buying from. We want you to feel that attachment to the product and to the hands that created it.

In the spirit of the Internet, let us bring you together.

NOVICA. The World is Your Market.

I was really happy with my shopping experience at Novica. It will be on my list for shopping for friends and family this Christmas. They have such a wonderful selection of handmade items, you could definitely find something for the hard to buy for person at Novica!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this review. I've seen Novica around the blogosphere, but haven't had any personal experience with them.

Love the packaging! How chic!
Following you back from Friday Follow Me, happily. Hit you on facebook & networked blogs as
Terri S.......e and on GFC as tsue1136
Terri
http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com