My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

2 of my new Favorites!


Thursdays are one of my days off from blogging, but I wanted to share a couple of my new favorite things I found!


I found this cute Kleenex box at the store yesterday. I love watermelon, so I had to buy this!


Have you ever been to
Pursenickety? Myla has the best purses! This is the new beauty that I just had to get.




6 comments:

Rhyleysgranny said...

The tissue box is so sweet. Oh that bag/purse is absolutely fabulous. I am a bag/purseaholic. I love pink. Oh I am green green green. Great buy. Enjoy

Marianne said...

Thanks for letting me know about Pursenickety! I just ordered a purse and a bracelet to spruce up my summer look.

stash mama said...

thanks for the follow!!! following you back!

Unknown said...

Hello Carol, I saw that you tried my Tollhouse Cookie Pie Bars that were featured at In Between the Lines! I am so glad you liked them. I have two other recipes you may be interested in if you like cookie bars - Frosted Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars and Snickerdoodle Bars - the are in my recipe box at Crazy Daisy. I hope you will check them out. I am interested in reading the post you plan on featuring my recipe on- will you let me know when it is posted Will you please link back to Crazy Daisy?

Have a Happy Day~
Jasey @ Crazy Daisy
http://crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com/2010/06/tollhouse-cookie-pie-bars.html

Unknown said...

PS - I love your blog and am following:)

Holly Lefevre said...

That tissue box is too! I have a friend who collects watermelons...she doesn't have that!

Great purse...I love a pink and fun purse.

Thanks for linking up to Tickled Pink.

Holly