My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Pancakes

I bought a new purse this last weekend, and I thought I'd show it off to you! I just love this purse. I'm not sure if it's the black and white print or the bright orange that I like best! It's my new favorite purse though!


I'm just loving all the pumpkin recipes I keep finding. I don't know if I'll have time to try them all. Sorry I got this batch of pumpkin pancakes a little dark, but the kids said they tasted yummy! They slathered them with butter and lots of maple syrup and went to school with nice full tummy's!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway, you can find it here.

Pumpkin Pancakes

1 1/2 cups flour
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons soda
1 cup milk
1 cup pumpkin
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons oil

Heat a griddle.

In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients. Add the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla and milk and mix well.

Ladle onto grill that has been sprayed with Pam, and cook on bogh sides until golden.




2 comments:

Sharinskishe said...

You still amaze me by making breakfasts for your family every day. I really need to make an affirmation about feeding my family!! warm and wholesome and warm, warm, food. They need to be warm to leave the house for school in this nice cool/cold weather!!

You are an inspiration and I am grateful for your example!!

Hugs,

Shari

Anonymous said...

Love your posts and the new bag. Where did you buy it? I'd love to check it out further. Thanks.