My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hazelnut Cinnamon Brownies and a Contest!


I was over at Two Peas And Their Pod the other day and found this recipe for brownies. I had to try it! I didn't have the hazelnuts to sprinkle on the top, but I had Nutella. You don't want to let Nutella sit around to long. It would be awful to have to throw it out! I don't know why I feel the need to save it! Maybe because it tastes like sin in a bottle! These brownies are gooey and yummy! Talk about sin!
Chauncey took the rest of them on our trip to Washington, I think he let his dad have one of them.

Hazelnut Cinnamon Brownies


1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
4 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup Nutella
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts, I didn't have any

Preheat the oven to 375 and line a 8x8 baking pan with foil and spray it with Pam.

In a bowl whisk the dry ingredients. In the microwave melt the butter and chocolate chips.

In a mixer beat the sugar, chocolate mixture, Nutella, eggs and vanilla. Beat in the dry ingredients. Pour into the foil lined pan and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and hazelnuts. Bake for 23-25 minutes. Cool. Lift foil out of pan and cut into bars.

Head on over to Make It And Love It for a great giveaway!



No comments: