My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Labor Day Adventure and Alien Spaghetti

We went to Rainbow Gardens in Ogden yesterday. Chauncey was a good sport and let me take a picture with him and Sloan on the butterfly benches in front of Rainbow Gardens. We had a nice lunch, and did some shopping.


Sloan has always wanted her picture taken on the pink butterfly bench!


On the backside of the parking lot there is a trail head. I've always wanted to go check it out! So we brought our hiking shoes with us and our water bottles and had a nice hike!




Sloan always likes to go first!



Most of the trail went in through the trees.


Nice and green!



There were a couple of little hills.



The kids really liked this trail.



Sloan likes to take a break in the shade.




Chauncey found a waterfall.


And a birdhouse!



There are some other trails at this trail head too. We'll have to go back!






I've seen this kids dinner idea around blogland, but I don't remember where. I just had to try it on my kids, even though they're not little. Chauncey helped me thread the spaghetti noodles through the hot dogs. He thought I was nuts!


I think it looks like some kind of alien spaghetti! They did enjoy eating it! I served it with my Easiest Marinara Sauce Ever!



No comments: