My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fly- Off- The -Plate -Pancakes


It's kind of hard to tell in the picture, but there's a spiderweb on the plant holding water droplets. It looked so pretty!




I found this recipe in a cookbook I got from the library. Its call Sister Schubert's Secret Bread Recipes. It has lots of yummy looking things that I can't wait to try! These pancakes are really yummy. I like the small batch too. It would be easy to double or triple. I will definitely be making these again!

Fly Off The Plate Pancakes


1 cup flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1 cup milk
2 1/2 tablespoons yogurt
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Pam spray

Heat a griddle on the stove on medium heat.

In a bowl whisk all the dry ingredients.

In another bowl whisk the egg, yogurt, milk and butter. Mix the milk mixture into the dry ingredients until just mixed.

Ladle onto hot griddle sprayed with Pam by 1/4 cupfuls. Cook until bubbly, flip and cook the other side.




No comments: