My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Martha Stewart's-Grammy's Chocolate Cookiesand a contest!


I got the new Martha Stewart Cookie cookbook from the library a while back and made these cookies. They're pretty good. They were even better with ice cream for an ice cream sandwich!



Grammy's Chocolate Cookies

2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups butter
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
Sugar for rolling cookies

In a bowl, whisk the dry ingredients

In a mixing bowl beat the sugar and butter for 3-4 minutes. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Gradually add the flour mixture. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.

Scoop into balls and roll in sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.



Contest!

I can't choose between all the fab sticker decals - wall decal GIVEAWAY http://bit.ly/3nES09



2 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Yum! I love an ice cream sandwich!

Sharinskishe said...

Oh my, it has been almost a week since I have been here and WOW! such good foods and photos I have missed. I promise to be back later. I am still in awe that you bake or make something 'new' almost every day.

You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.

Shari