My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Amish Friendship Bread Starter Pancakes

My kids love pancakes, so I thought I'd come up with one using my Amish Friendship Bread Starter. These turned out nice and fluffy, and the kids loved them! My sweet husband gave them the thumbs up too! My daughter decided she wanted syrup and whipped cream on hers. My kids get up at 5:30am every weekday morning to go to swim team, so they like lots of carbs for breakfast. They train hard for 1 1/2 hours, so they're usually hungry when they get home too!






Amish Friendship Bread Starter Pancakes

1 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
2 tablespoons oil
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla

Measure the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk with a wire whisk. Add the wet ingredients and whisk just until mixed. Fry on hot greased griddle.

No comments: