My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Easy Jello Fluff Salad

My kids love this fruit salad. They call it pink fluff, or green, depending on what color jello they choose. I let them make it now because it's so easy. I love it because I forget to make jello a head of time, and you can mix this up then serve it.

Easy Jello Fluff Salad

1 can of fruit cocktail (you can also use crushed pineapple or chop up any can fruit)
1 small box of jello
1 small tub of Cool Whip
1 small tub of cottage cheese
Drain the fruit in a colander. Put everything in a bowl and mix well.

You can use sugar free if you want to make it lighter, you can also add mini marshmallows.


No comments: