My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chicken Salad in a Cream Puff

One of my friends gave me this recipe, and it is a keeper. It's great to fix for a quick dinner. She uses canned tuna, and it's wonderful with tuna, but I needed to use up some chicken. I've also made it with turkey too. It's so good because the cheese cubes melt and it's nice and creamy. I decided it would be fun to do it in a cream puff, but we usually just use rolls or buns.


Chicken Salad In a Cream Puff

2 cups chicken, chopped
6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese, cut in small cubes
1 cup Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
Mix everything together and fill a cream puff shell. Wrap in foil and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.

My friend Marie over at The English Kitchen is doing a great give away! It's a cookbook! Be sure and go check out her blog and sign up for it, you might win!



This is from her blog -

Yes!! To help me celebrate the launch of The English Kitchen I am giving away to one reader this lovely cookery book, The Abel & Cole Cookbook Paperback (deemed a kitchen essential by Country Living!) It's full of lovely innovative recipes using the best of what Britain has to offer in the way of produce, meats, poultry and fish.


I'll be picking the winner on Friday of this week, so you only have a few days to get in on it! Spread the news! What are you waiting for? Just go here to see it The English Kitchen.








No comments: