TheraBreath is a new oral care system created by Doctor Harold Katz at the California Breath Clinics. The exclusive, original formula went on the market in 1994 and has been used by over 1,000,000 people world wide to solve the problems of bad breath and unpleasant mouth taste. In that time, their original formula has gone through dozens of refinements, making it the most complete and effective solution to bad breath.
While brushing and flossing are important ways to maintain good dental health, they may not always eliminate bad breath. I was excited to learn about a new multi symptom probiotic created exclusively for oral hygiene. It addresses all major mouth care concerns and it’s available for the first time in the United States exclusively from TheraBreath..
TheraBreath Multi Symptom Probiotics Home Treatment System
Here’s what I really liked about TheraBreath’s new Multi Symptom Proboitics~
I found TheraBreath Multi Symptom Probiotic very easy to use and no more time consuming than brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth like I always do. TheraBreath Multi Symptom Probiotics doesn’t take a lot of time and look at all the things it does for you~
- All natural treatment used to help the body resist a variety of oral cavity issues including ear ache, sore throat, cavities, gum sensitivity, formation of BioFilm and plaque, tooth staining, and halitosis.
- The first probiotic strains (S. salivarius K12 and M18) to be developed specifically for the oral cavity from beneficial bacteria that already naturally occurs in the oral cavity of a small percentage of children. These children showed a natural resistance to the variety of oral cavity related illness listed above. The BLIS K12 and M18 strains selectively target hostile bacteria responsible for various oral cavity related illnesses while allowing the natural flora to remain intact.
- TheraBreath Multi Symptom Probiotic supports the body’s ability to protect itself against cavities, bad breath, plaque, sesitive teeth, BioFilm, gum problems, tooth stains, sore throats and ear aches.
- Dissolve One packet of Probiotic Treatment in approximately 2 oz. of water. Let sit while you do the following…
- Brush teeth, tongue, inside cheeks with included TheraBreath Toothpaste.
- Rinse mouth with half of the Probiotic Treatment mixture for 60 seconds and spit.
- Gargle with the remainder of the Probiotic Treatment mixture for about 30 seconds and spit.
TheraBreath is giving one lucky Songberries follower 1 box of Mouth Wetting Lozenges (See my review here).To enter visit TheraBreath and tell me something you learned or something else you like, leave me a comment telling me, don’t forget you must be a PUBLIC* follower of my blog!
For extra entries you may~
2)Like TheraBreath Facebook~2 entries~leave 2 comments
3)Like Songberries on Facebook~2 entries~leave 2 comments
4)Update your Facebook status with the giveaway~3 entries~leave 3 comments
5)Follow TheraBreath on Twitter~2 entries~leave 2 comments
6)Follow Songberries on Twitter~2 entries~leave 2 comments
7)Tweet the giveaway~3 entries~leave 3 comments
8)Grab my button(leave me a link to your blog&tell me where to find it)~5 entries~leave 5 comments
9)Sign up for my newsletter~6 entries~leave 6 comments
10)Sign up for any of my other giveaways(top right side of my blog)~2 entries each~leave 2 comments
11)Follow me on Networked Blogs(Right side of my blog)~3 entries~leave 3 comments
*The way I check to see if you’re a public follower is by clicking on your name in the comments, which takes me to your profile. At your profile I check to see if my blog is listed.
I want to thank TheraBreath for sponsoring this giveaway. This giveaway is open to US Residents only and will close May 27, 2011 at 12am.
~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.