My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 2, 2011

PMD Personal MicroDerm {Skin Care Rx} Review

 

image

Skincare RX  is an online store that offers a lot of fantastic skincare and cosmetic products.

image

Have you ever wanted to go to a spa and have a skin care treatment like microdermabrasion? I’ve always thought it would be great to give my skin a chance to look better and possibly younger. I was so excited to have the opportunity to try Skincare RX’s, the home microdermabrasion kit.The home microdermabrasion kit is like a trip to the spa, but in the comfort of your own home!


Achieve amazing anti-aging results at home with Personal Microderm System. It works just like a professional microdermabrasion treatment without the hassle or cost. The hand-held device uses the same aluminum oxide crystals as the ten thousand dollar machines found at your doctor's office. It smooth's away dead skin cells, diminishing age spots and other signs of aging.
I was sent a home microdermabrasion system which includes~

1 personal microderm,

5 exfoliating discs (2 green and 3 blue)

1 electric cord (Standard U.S. Outlet)

1 facial cap

1 body cap

1 reusable filter

Instructional CD and Pamphlet.

I watched the instructional video first to get a hang of how to use the product. It looked pretty easy. The PMD device was easy to install with the facial caps too. I set it all up and plugged it in.  I have pretty good skin, but I do have a few large pores that bother me and a couple of acne scars and some blotchy skin. The tool is also great for your body because  it has a special disc you can use.


The instructions say do not hover the beauty tool in one spot because it's not good for your skin, you must constantly move it around your face. I put the tool to work on my face and I was surprised at first because of the immediate suction. It was kind of an odd feeling, but I soon got use to it.I moved the device all over my face and heard the suction and knew the tool was helping my skin look great! After I was finished, my face was a little red, like I had finished a workout, but my face really did get a workout!  My skin felt very smooth too which was an added plus, (it's still smooth this morning even though I did the treatment yesterday!)
After I was done with the treatment  I applied a  bit of the moisturizing product that came with the system.

I really like the the home microdermabrasion kit and I will be using it weekly as directed. I’m excited to see if in a few weeks time the condition of my skin will improve and the vitality of it will be noticeable. I already see a difference after one use, so I am hopeful that the results will continue!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: