My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Lindsay Phillips Scarf Review

image

I did a little review of Lindsay Phillips for Mother’s Day ideas, you can find it here. Today I wanted to talk again about scarves!

         image

Palmetto Scarf Blue Bird

I received this gorgeous scarf for review. This scarf has the nicest

feel. It’s a nice big square, so it is really versatile. Each Lindsay Phillips scarf comes with a little tag with suggestions on how to wear a scarf.

       P5120340

This is one of the suggestions on the tag, but I’ve been doing this for years! I love how it gives a solid color purse a little splash of color. Of course this scarf would also look great around the neck with a white t~shirt.

If you need a new scarf or want to find something else for your spring wardrobe, be sure and stop by Lindsay Phillips!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: