My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bodycology Review

image

bodycology strives to improve women’s lives through products that feed the mind, body and soul. We encourage women to “find their bodycology” with our delicious range of products that use the highest quality ingredients, long-lasting fragrance and upscale, beautiful packaging – and all at a great price!

                        image

White Gardenia Body Cream & White Gardenia Body Mist

The rich, floral scent of fresh gardenias promotes love, peace and good spirits.

 

I received the set above for my review. I love gardenia’s! I had one in the center of my wedding bouquet because it reminded me of when I lived in South Carolina. It is such a divine smell! My daugher and daugher in law also included a gardenia in their wedding bouquets as a family tradition. This sweet scent brings back memories of the south and weddings!

 

image

Anti~Bacterial Hand Soaps

With lots of different fragrances to choose from, these will soon be a favorite!

You can go here to find bodycology near you.

You can connect with bodycology on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: