My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beautiful Savior~A Song For Sunday

I love hearing children sing! This song done so well by this children’s choir. This is such a simple message if we just let it in to our hearts.

 

I couldn’t decide which version I like best. This lady has such a beautiful clear voice, the words just touch me in kind of a haunting way. Which one do you like?

Beautiful Savior

Fair is the sunshine,

Fairer the moonlight

And all the stars in heav’n above;

Jesus shines brighter, Jesus shines purer

And brings to all the world his love.

 

Fair are the meadows,

Fairer the woodlands,

Robed in the flowers of blooming spring;

Jesus is fairer, Jesus is purer.

He makes the sorrowing spirit sing.

 

Beautiful Savior! Lord of the nations!

Son of God and Son of Man!

Thee will I honor, praise, and give glory,

Give praise and glory evermore! Evermore!

No comments: