My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Let’s Get Moving~DVD Workout Review

 

P3042126

Dr. Gayle Carson a.k.a. The Spunky Old Broad, announces the "Let's Get Moving" workout series, especially designed for women over 50.


The series is meant for women who have never exercised before or enjoy working out at home. The series consists of weight training, the body bar and kickboxing. While not extremely difficult, the exercises are intense and designed to "get women to break a sweat every day," says Dr. Gayle.

 
A three time cancer survivor, Dr. Gayle credits her physical fitness and mental strength with getting her through 12 surgeries, radiation therapy and chemo treatments. Her mission is to get all women over 50 into exercising a minimum of 30 minutes a day.
Filmed with women who exercise at her local gym, this series is just the beginning of monthly videos targeted at specific parts of the body and will be delivered online in monthly broadcasts.

I had fun doing these workouts. I workout all the time, but I still felt like I got a good workout doing the routines. I think it’s all in how you concentrate on what your working. These really would be perfect for someone just starting to workout. They are fun and up beat and I really like Dr. Gayle!

You can find out more about Dr. Gayle aka Spunky Old Broad on her website.

You can also connect with Dr. Gayle on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: