My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

DeMet’s Turtles Review & Coupon!

                  image

Do you remember DeMet’s Turtles? Mmm, yummy milk chocolate, caramel and pecans! Yum! Well, it’s not to late to

give some to friends and family for Easter!

DeMet’s Turtles recently sent me 2 boxes to enjoy and oh my gosh, we had forgotten how yummy they are!

DeMet’s Turtles would like to share a special $1-off coupon to treat yourself to DeMet's Turtles, or to help fill your little ones' Easter Baskets! Just go here to print your coupon.

You can go here to find a store locator.

Stop by their Facebook page to play their instant win game!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.