My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 28, 2011

White Bean Dip

DSC_0077

Jennie served this White Bean Dip for me just about everyday. It is a great way to get in some veggies for a snack and it tastes really good! I love it after it’s been in the fridge for a few days because the garlic gets a little stronger, I love garlic!

White Bean Dip

1 can of Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed

3 tablespoons olive oil

1/2 lemon, juice

3 cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped

Handful of chopped parsley, or 2 teaspoons dried oregano

salt and pepper

Put all the ingredients in a food processor until airy about 5 minutes.

1/4 cup=3 points

1 comment:

Pamela said...

So easy. Not to mention delicious sounding. And I'm all over the nutella party below. I could OD on it, I'm sure!