My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Very Berry Muffins

P3012112

I had a bag of frozen berries in the freezer that I used for these. They had strawberries in them, and I took them out to save for a smoothie. I thought these muffins were very easy to make and the variety of berries made them extra yummy!

Very Berry Muffins

2 1/2 cups flour

2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 cup sugar

2 eggs

1 cup buttermilk or soured milk

1/4 cup butter, melted

1 1/2 cup berries (I used frozen)

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with Pam.

In a bowl whisk all the dry ingredients. In another bowl whisk the milk, eggs and melted butter.

Add the berries to the dry ingredients and toss, covering them with the flour mixture. Mix in the wet ingredients just until they come together. Scoop into muffin tins with a 1/4 cup ice cream scoop. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.

No comments: