My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pure Organic Review

image

Pure Bars are made from certified organic ingredients and are gluten-free, vegan, raw, kosher, and entirely delicious.

Our bars aren’t simply tasty, they also pack a nutritional punch with omega-3s, fiber, and protein.

With six flavors this enticing, it’s hard not to cram them all in your mouth at once. Don’t even try, they won’t fit.

image

Chocolate Brownie

image

Wild Blueberry

image

Cherry Cashew

image

Apple Cinnamon

image

Cranberry Orange

image

Trail Mix

These bars are wonderful! They are nice and soft and chewy. I had at least a bite from each bar and my favorites were the chocolate brownie and the wild blueberry. With 2 swimmers in the house we go through a lot of granola bars and the kids liked these so much better than any we’ve gotten at the store.

You can connect with Pure Bar on Facebook.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: