My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PackIt Review

                     image

PackIt has such a simple concept, freeze and go! I was excited to try one out~

image

Meet PackIt – a new option in personal coolers

Introducing PackIt – the freezable personal cooler that keeps your contents colder, longer – up to 10 hours in fact! There’s no need for ice that melts or a bulky ice pack. Simply store PackIt in your freezer until you’re ready to pack it and go.

image

I got to try the Orange with pink polka dot PackIt. I popped it in the freezer and took it with me to a swim meet. We’re always there for hours and usually I just stick everything in a grocery bag and hope for the best. It was so nice to pull out a cheese stick and have it be cold and not soft and warm. I also like that it’s a soft bag, not a hard cooler and it’s sweat proof. It was so nice to be able to just fold it up after we finished out snacks. I will be using my PackIt on a lot of outings this summer!

You can connect with PackIt on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: