My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Introducing Sally Hansen Beauty Tools!

                          image

It was in the late 1950s when Sally Hansen, together with her chemist husband, pioneered a nail protection formula called Hard As Nails. Touted as “the nail clinic in a bottle”, Hard As Nails established Sally Hansen as what is now the number one brand of nail care.

image

From the beginning, Sally Hansen prided itself on producing quality nail care. The philosophy was simple: educate the consumer and develop quality, practical products that were competitively priced and easy to use.

While Hard As Nails continues to be a best seller, Sally Hansen has developed into the leading mega brand of nail treatment and color.

I was excited to get to try two products from Sally Hansen’s line.

I got to try the Tweezers and the Nail Scissors~

Tweezers: Tidy unruly brows with professional precision for instant polish.

I love these Tweezers! They are nice and small and fit in my makeup bag really well. I also like how precise and accurate they are. I hadn’t realized I needed a new pair and these are wonderful!

Eyelash Curlers: Transform lashes from flat to flirtatious and full in a flash.

Nippers and Clippers: Neat nails and cuticles are a pretty-hand must-have. Tidy your talons and elongate nail-beds at home or on-the-go with these state-of-the art grooming essentials.

Nail Scissors: Skip the salon and nip, snip and clip nails at home to their most beautiful.

I have never had a pair of nail scissors like these! I can cut a hangnail right close to the nail bed and it ends all the pain! With other nail scissors I’ve tried they wouldn’t really cut well and ended up pulling.

Hair Scissors: Snip and style trend-setting looks using the latest technology in hair tools.

Nail Board: Meet your match. Choose the file that matches your nail type for a perfectly primped appearance.

Be sure and stop by Sally Hansen and see all the other great products, I’ve only mentioned a few, there are a lot more.

You can also connect with Sally Hansen on Facebook.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: