My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I.D. Me Labels Review

 

image

Labeling your child's belongings at school is essential to prevent lost, stolen, or misplaced items. I.D. Me School Labels are specially designed to help your child stay organized, and best of all, they're dishwasher- and microwave-safe.

DSC_0301

I picked a set of labels for my daughter to use to get her youngest ready for preschool. These labels are so handy, you can stick them on things like sippy cups, water bottles, dishes, clothes and just about anything you can think of!

DSC_0288

It couldn’t be any easier to apply these labels, you just stick them on! I love that they can work in clothing and you don’t even have to iron them!

image

At I.D. Me Labels you can find labels for School, Clothing, Camp, Daycare, Baby and Kids.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Thanks for your kind words Carol! We hope you enjoyed your labels!

Anne
http://www.idmelabels.com/camp-labels.php