My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Famous Dave’s Moisture Tan Review

image

Almost every tanner on the market today has at least one  of these ingredients: Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, and/or Mineral Oil. All these ingredients have high pH levels of over 6!  What does this mean? A pH of over 6 is the COLOR ORANGE!

Famous Dave's Self Tanners do not contain any of these ingredients, yet gives you the most natural, beautiful, and soft tan money can buy.  Even if you don’t use Famous Dave's Self Tanner, the pH measurement is the single factor that determines whether you turn orange or brown.

                                           image

                                                           image

FAMOUS DAVE'S
MOISTURE TAN

                                                image

FAMOUS DAVE'S APPLICATION MITT

I was amazed at what a great tan I got. My bottle of Famous Dave’s came with a little mitt you use to apply it and I was able to apply it nice and even. It was so nice not getting it on my hands! This was the first instant tan I’ve used that left me with a very natural color.

You can connect with Famous Dave’s on these social media’s, Facebook and YouTube.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: