My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Calmspace Review

image

                                                   image

Did you know roughly 33 million Americans suffer from claustrophobia? A simple task like hopping on the subway or riding in an elevator can lead to severe anxiety and even debilitation. Stress is also a major problem, especially for busy parents.

 
A majority of those affected are women, and sadly there has been no mainstream treatment available to reduce anxiety, stress and claustrophobia symptoms.
Until now!

Healthy Brands LLC has created calmspace,
a discreet, convenient & portable fragrance made of 100% natural therapeutic organic oils. The physician approved formula is proven to manage the anxiety of claustrophobic reactions.  
calmspace is easy to use.  Remove the cap, place the scent under the nose & breathe deeply. Since the container is about the size of a tube of lip-balm, it can easily be incorporated into anyone’s lifestyle or routine. Calmspace comes in vanilla and lavender. I was excited to review the lavender.

I have used Calmspace several times recently when I’ve felt overwhelmed and I am amazed at how it makes me feel more relaxed.  I’ve also found that it helps get rid of headaches which makes me realize that they are stress related. I’ve also just used a little Calmspace on my wrists and it helps me sleep better. Calmspace is such a convenient size, it’s fits right in a pocket or your purse, a great little tool to have around!

You can find Calm Space on Facebook too!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: