My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ampli5 Wristband Review

image

Ampli5 is a charged health-sports band and dog tag that boots strength, balance, and coordination. The Ampli5 Health-Sports bands and dog tags are designed to increase performance by balancing the natural energy field and restoring the proper internal frequencies of our bodies. When an Ampli5 band comes in contact with skin, the frequency is recognized and transmitted throughout the body’s system, producing renewed strength, better balance and flexibility.

With a variety of styles and colors, the Ampli5 band is the perfect way to motivate athletes and gym-goers. And, even if working out isn’t at the top of your to-do list, Ampli5 aims for band wearers to have an improved performance on all walks of life!

              image

I was sent a bracelet to try. I’ve only been wearing it for a few days and I am amazed at what a difference it makes. My balance has been kind of off for the last few years, so I was amazed to see that in my muscle toning class the other morning I could balance on one leg! I haven’t been able to do that in a few years without a lot of woblling. But in class, I stood on one leg with no wobbles! I am totally sold on my Ampli5 band!

Here’s an video I found about it~

You can connect with Ampli5 on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: