My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Bath And Body For a Romantic Retreat!

 

                                          image

For Valentine’s Day this year, treat yourself to a romantic retreat in the comfort of your own home with eco-friendly indulgences! Begin with a long, sensual soak in the bath and follow with a stress-relieving lotion massage. Then, top it off with some tender love and care. Made with wholesome ingredients and housed in recyclable packaging, these luxurious offerings are as kind to the earth as they are to your body.

Unwind this Valentine’s Day with the following products:

One Bath Fizzer ($5.99); Target Stores, Target.com and Walgreens.com

Infused with essential oils instead of harmful artificial chemicals, the Bath Fizzer offers a calming and fragrant spa experience in your own bath. Place your Bath Fizzer under warm running water and enjoy some much-deserved “me time.” Housed in 100% recyclable packaging, ONE Bath Fizzers deliver deep relaxation without harming the environment.

                                          image

One Lotion Massage Bar ($9.99); Target Stores, Target.com and Walgreens.com

Blended with the finest moisturizing butters and essential oils, the calming bar instantly melts into skin to release tension and help you unwind. Just massage onto skin, concentrating on tired muscles and sore areas. Housed in an eco-friendly, recyclable tin, the Lotion Massage Bar is a loving indulgence you can feel good about.

                                   image

I received both of these products to review. Since I was in the need for some pampering I was excited to try them out! The bath fizzer is wonderful smelling and really big. You can use it all at once or just use part of it. I had plenty of time for a long soak with a book, so I put the whole fizzer in the tub~heaven!

My sweet hubby gave me a nice shoulder and back rub with the Lotion Massage Bar. He’s been even sweeter since I broke my hand, so I knew he would help me out with my review. I love the smell of this bar and it felt really nice on my skin too!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there : )
Shopping online or in-store? which would you like? truly wondering lol.. i love in-store as i don't really like waiting for it to arrive!
Ty
Ava