My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Mommy Makeover Review!

image

New Mommy Makeover is a result-proven, realistic approach to help you lose weight and counter the effects of pregnancy!

                  

The New Mommy Makeover~For A Fit & Firmer You

Colleen's Post-Natal weight loss
workout DVD system will...

  • Help new moms lose weight with effective 30 minute full body workouts
  • Help you take the guess work out of your diet with a detailed nutritional guide, specific for post-pregnancy weight loss
  • Unleash your inner strength and help you regain control of your fitness
  • Increases your energy to manage the responsibilities of being a new mom

Colleen sent me an email with some extra information to help get me started, it included a PDF version of~

Nutritional Guide
Interval Training Phase 1 PDF
Interval Training Phase 2 PDF
Interval Training Phase 3 PDF
Diastasis Recti PDF~(Great info about new moms tummy)
Short on Time Cardio PDF~(10 Minute Workout)

Ok, I know you’re thinking, did Carol just have a baby? No, I didn’t, but I am going through menopause (what I’ve been calling a big joke someone is playing on my body!). I thought it would be fun to see what this workout Makeover is all about. I love that it’s only 30 minutes!

I’m going to tell you a little bit about my experience with the New Mommy Makeover, then I’ll give you an update real soon. When I do the update, Colleen has offered a giveaway to 2 lucky Songberries followers, so watch for it!

I have been doing the New Mommy Makeover 2 days a week for about a month now and I am noticing a difference! I have only been able to use one weight because of my broken hand, so when I use my other arm I try to hold it tight and not swing it. When I finish each workout both of my arms feel like they have worked. I am also noticing a difference in my abs. This workout is a lot like what I do in my muscle toning class, so I am really excited to have a dvd that I can do anytime. This is a really good workout that anyone can do, but I can see that it would have really good benefits for someone who has just had a baby.

If you go here, you can watch a little video about the New Mommy Makeover.

You can connect with (Colleen Riddle)  Elite Physique Personal Training on these social media’s, Facebook and Twitter.

If you want some great tips from Elite Fitness, go here.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: