My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Lightkeeper’s Bride~Book Review

 

                         image

The Lightkeeper's Bride by Colleen Coble

A thrilling romantic mystery set in the lush Victorian age.

Central Operator Katie Russell's inquisitive ways have just uncovered her parents' plan for her marriage to wealthy bachelor Bartholomew Foster. Her heart is unmoved, but she knows the match will bring her family status and respectability.

I really enjoyed this book. I could easily picture the town and the people. I love how the author made it all come to life. Katie is a good detective as she tried to solve the mystery with a few twists and turns along the way.

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: