My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://songberries.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cheapes Tees Review

image

CheapesTees.com has a great selection of Tees from lots of brands that we all know, Adidas, Hanes, Champion and Fruit of The Loom are some. Check out the great prices! You can find t~shirts for boys and girls too!

                   image

Bella Ladie's Long Sleeve T-Shirt

I picked this t~shirt in white. It is still cold here so it’s nice to have a t~shirt to layer under my other layers and when it warms up a little, you can’t go wrong with a basic white tee! I love how nice and soft this tshirt is and I looks good alone or layered.

             image

Bella Ladies' Stretch Yoga Pants

I picked the yoga pants in black. They are nice and soft and comfy too! I like to wear them to the gym in the mornings to workout. If I haven’t gotten all sweaty, I just wear them the rest of the day because they are so comfortable!

~I received a product sample in order to write my review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: